Talk

Advanced search

Veggie Xmas meal ideas

(5 Posts)
SmiledWithTheRisingSun Wed 05-Dec-18 09:14:36

What are you making for the veggies at Xmas? Can we share some recipes please? πŸ₯‘πŸŒ½πŸ₯•πŸ†πŸ…πŸŒΆπŸ₯”πŸ πŸŽ„βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

OP’s posts: |
WhatHaveIFound Wed 05-Dec-18 10:42:25

I've made these Christmas pies a few times and they've always gone down well. Plus you can make them in advance and freeze them.

This year i'm making Jamie Oliver's nut roast for a change.

Ricekrispie22 Wed 05-Dec-18 17:16:00

My favourites
Caramelised onion and goats cheese tarts www.wildeorchard.co.uk/caramelised-onion-goats-cheese-tart/
Mushroom and Camembert wellingtons realfood.tesco.com/recipes/mushroom-and-camembert-wellingtons.html
Stuffed roast butternut recipes.sainsburys.co.uk/recipes/sides/stuffed-roast-butternut-squash
Chestnut, spinach and blue cheese en croute www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/chestnut-spinach-blue-cheese-en-croute
Roast veg and hazelnut crumble recipes.sainsburys.co.uk/recipes/main-courses/gluten-free-roast-vegetable-and-hazelnut-crumble

RCohle Wed 05-Dec-18 19:24:06

Mushroom wellington looks suitably centrepiece-y.

Winter vegetable tarte tatin.

ThankYouDebbie Mon 10-Dec-18 10:44:33

Ottolenghi's Stilton and Membrillo quiche ottolenghi.co.uk/membrillo-and-stilton-quiche-shop

I made it a couple of years ago and I'm still dreaming of it so it's making another appearance drool

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started Β»