Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Chicken breast fillets and roule cheese...

(8 Posts)
mumto3girls Fri 22-Jun-07 14:39:20

Any ideas for these two ingredients please?

Wisteria Fri 22-Jun-07 14:58:27

Stuff chicken with cheese, then wrap in parma ham/ bacon/ string if nothing else in fridge - serve with new pots and salad

colditz Fri 22-Jun-07 14:59:58

Make a slit in the side of each breast, and shove a load of the cheese into it, wrap in back, or failing that, foil./

mumto3girls Fri 22-Jun-07 15:30:14

Yum...will the roule be okay cooked? (I've only ever eaten it with crackers..)will it melt?
Thanks for the suggestions.

Wisteria Fri 22-Jun-07 15:31:40

Yes, it'll be fine, will melt a bit but will just add to taste. If you're going to wrap in foil, make sure you butter the foil first otherwise you'll get the chicken stuck to it.

Mumpbump Fri 22-Jun-07 15:33:59

Hi Mumto3! Put the chicken under some clingfilm and bash it with a rolling pin to make it flatter and bigger (particularly good if you're having a bad day!), then put the roule cheese in it and roll up. As Wisteria says, cover with parma ham or similar to hold it together and bake for about 30-35 minutes at 190°C. I often cook this and (although I am veggie) dh tells me it is yummy!

mumto3girls Fri 22-Jun-07 15:34:23

Yummy..cheesey kiev style. Thanks. I'll let you know how it went...

Nbg Fri 22-Jun-07 15:34:44

Or you could place the fillet on the parma ham/bacon, place the roule on top of the chicken and then add some mushrooms,onions, toms etc, then wrap the parma ham/bacon round it and the cheese will stick it al. together.

Yumm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now