Talk

Advanced search

New (i think) Heinz Cup Soup

(3 Posts)
gk808 Thu 22-Nov-18 18:19:34

I bought these as they were on offer yesterday when I popped out for lunch to Tesco, £1 for 4 sachets, anyway I get home and my parents must have popped out and done the exact same thing.

So last night I tried the Tomato Soup, and wow, it tasted just like the canned soup Heinz make, thick & creamy and totally hit the spot

20 minutes ago, I went to make a cuppa at work and saw the chicken soup I'd bought and was easily lead astray from the cuppa I had craved.

Well, let me say that was the best soup from a packet I could've ever imagined, just like the tomato soup, it tasted like the canned chicken soup they make - it even had the little bits of chicken, albeit they'd all settled at the bottom, but nonetheless a pleasant surprise.

OP’s posts: |
RCohle Fri 23-Nov-18 01:58:46

Are they paying you for this?

TheCrowFromBelow Fri 23-Nov-18 04:22:19

Just to provide a bit of balance, their Tetra Pak soups are inedible. I bought 3 flavours when they were on offer and they all ended up in the bin.
The tomato one was particularly nasty.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »