Talk

Advanced search

Your best paneer cheese recipes?

(10 Posts)
Happyclappy20 Sun 30-Sep-18 14:06:02

I love pea and paneer curry - is anything else as tasty?

OP’s posts: |
sleepismysuperpower1 Sun 30-Sep-18 17:51:35

saag paneer is really good

www.allrecipes.com/recipe/228957/authentic-saag-paneer/

AnneLovesGilbert Sun 30-Sep-18 17:54:21

I dice it, toss it in chilli powder, cumin powder, cumin seeds and salt then dry fry till the cubes are crispy all over and have it with mango chutney. Either as a proteiny snack or alongside daal and naan.

Frogletmamma Sun 30-Sep-18 17:56:50

If you make an Italian style basil and tomato sauce, add pasta. add paneer and bake in the oven it is delicious.

mydogisthebest Sun 30-Sep-18 17:59:49

Definitely saag paneer, it's delicious.

I do paneer tikka. I marinade cubed paneer in yoghurt mixed with tandoori spice. Leave for a couple of hours or overnight then dry fry in a griddle pan.

Hoppinggreen Sun 30-Sep-18 18:01:19

Grate it into potato rosti with Indian spices and courgette
Serve with raita

RemusLupinsBiggestGroupie Sun 30-Sep-18 18:22:29

Paneer butter massala from Fresh India - as good as anything I've ever had in a restaurant and spectacularly easy.

RemusLupinsBiggestGroupie Sun 30-Sep-18 18:23:17

Or fried in cubes with cumin seeds, mustard seeds, whatever and folded into a chapati with salad and minty yoghurt.

Igneococcus Sun 30-Sep-18 18:34:30

I love this recipe for paneer Makhani. It's fast too. I can have it ready in the time it takes the rice to cook.

HalloumiGus Sat 06-Oct-18 11:24:02

Brilliant recipes thanks all! I have a neglected looking block of paneer at the back of the fridge. It's been reproaching me for months blush

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »