Talk

Advanced search

Homemade Shirley temple?

(6 Posts)
hellokittymania Sat 23-Jun-18 02:02:37

Is it just sprite, red food coloring, I don't have any of those cherries they put on it, what can I put instead? Red food coloring I think I could buy from Amazon. But is this the way there made?
I want to try something new. Does anybody have a good recipe for a homemade fruit punch? Or some other homemade type mock tail?

kissingfrog123 Sat 23-Jun-18 02:07:15

It is lemonade and grenadine, you can buy the tins of it in supermarkets, I know Waitrose do it.

Mountainsoutofmolehills Sat 23-Jun-18 02:17:38

rock shandy is, half sprite, half soda water, angustura bitters. Available from any DENCENT alcohol shop/super market.

Non alcoholic mimosa: Soda water 50/50 with fresh orange, lots of fruit, mint. I use frozen fruit.

Soda water, lemon juice, chopped mint, chopped cucumber. super fresh...

cold coffee, blended with ice and frozen banana, this is like an iced coffee

hellokittymania Sat 23-Jun-18 02:28:24

I love the coffee and a banana idea! I love coffee! The lemon and mint and cucumber one sounds good too.

concretesieve Sat 23-Jun-18 02:35:32

St Clement - TT Buck's Fizz. Half and half orange juice and fizzy lemonade. Lovely for this kind of weather.

SenecaFalls Sat 23-Jun-18 03:33:37

I've had non-alcoholic sangria that was very good. I don't have a recipe but there are several online that sound good, with grape juice and cranberry juice as the base.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: