Talk

Advanced search

Savoury traybake

(14 Posts)
magicalmimi Thu 31-May-18 14:08:36

Who doesn’t love a one baking-dish dinner! I have tried a chicken thigh, new potatoes and chorizo traybake that was a hit with my family. Has anyone else got a go to ‘one tray’ wonder? Thank you

OP’s posts: |
farine Thu 31-May-18 14:13:09

Nigella's lemon and garlic chicken is a good one

BlingLoving Thu 31-May-18 15:09:46

We do chicken thighs/drumsticks, rolled in chopped garlic and fennel/thyme and cooked on a bed of mixed peppers and tomatoes. Add chorizo for extra deliciousness. No oil necessary. 180 fan for exactly 1 hour.

CointreauVersial Thu 31-May-18 15:16:10

We like this one - chicken, lemon & oregano.

Another one - toss strips of pepper and sliced red onion in olive oil, sprinkle on fajita spice mix, spread on a tray and top with chicken breasts. Serve with rice/sour cream/guacamole and a saled.

Blondie1984 Thu 31-May-18 17:22:40

This is one of our favourites www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/fish-recipes/summer-tray-baked-salmon/
I tend to switch out some of the beans for tenderstem broccoli and asparagus and also chuck in some cherry tomatoes

BrieAndChilli Thu 31-May-18 17:25:27

Sausages also make a nice tray bake with various veg

magicalmimi Fri 01-Jun-18 07:25:15

Thanks all, will give them a go!

OP’s posts: |
Heroo Fri 01-Jun-18 17:29:51

Get yourself The Roasting Tin - it’s got lots of fab one pot roasting recipes.

BeyondThePage Fri 01-Jun-18 17:33:10

Salmon, broccoli, tomatoes, peppers and cracked black pepper

steak strips, onions, courgettes and cherry tomatoes with oil and mustard.

Penfold007 Fri 01-Jun-18 18:05:19

Sausages, peppers, fennel, courgette and anything else you fancy. Tiny drizzle of oil if you wish and any herbs that float your boat. 180 for around 20 mins then add a well drained tin of butter beans or similar, cook until pipping hot. Serve with crusty bread.

Spanglyprincess1 Fri 01-Jun-18 18:08:08

Sausage cassoulet in a tin ...I do me a veggie version.

Icklepickle101 Sun 03-Jun-18 18:03:26

The Janie Oliver hit and run chicken is one of our favourites.

Also some kind of frozen white fish, new potatoes, courgette & broccoli with pesto and lemon wedges is nice in this weather.

ItWillAllBeOkayInTheEnd Sun 03-Jun-18 18:09:49

I do one that is quite similar to OPs; chicken thighs & Mediterranean veg. It's delicious, and great for busy evenings! It's on BBC good food website.

RaymondHolt Sun 03-Jun-18 18:09:57

Love The Roasting Tin - especially the crispy baked gnocchi and the sesame beef meatballs with brown rice.

Delicious!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »