Talk

Advanced search

What would you do with this ?!!!

(12 Posts)
GezFox Wed 06-Dec-17 15:16:08

Fortnum and Mason Chocolate and Morello Cherry curd ?????

I have a jar and just open it . It is divine but has to be used within 4 weeks . I just spread it on s9me Rick tea biscuits and I was in heaven but the possibilities must be endless ? please help!

BumNugget Wed 06-Dec-17 15:30:03

Are you a baker? I think it could be lovely sandwiched between two chocolate sponges with a little whipped cream 😋 or inside a chocolate Swiss roll.

BumNugget Wed 06-Dec-17 15:30:57

Or in pancakes, or spread on warm toasted brioche...

BumNugget Wed 06-Dec-17 15:35:18

Make sandwiches with this out of sliced brioche. Then, soak in an eggy milky mix and fry both sides. I think I need this spread grin

Tinselistacky Wed 06-Dec-17 15:36:27

Make some crepes.
And invite me around!! grin

RoryItsSnowing Wed 06-Dec-17 15:37:51

Drizzled over fluffy american pancakes fsmilecake

acornsandnuts Wed 06-Dec-17 16:22:44

Roulade.

FairyPenguin Wed 06-Dec-17 16:26:59

Sounds delicious! Eat with croissants and/or pancakes?

AdaColeman Wed 06-Dec-17 16:38:21

Use to sandwich mini meringues or amaretti together, add some fruit such as poached pear or orange segments fried in butter, and you've got a fab pudding.

Put some in individual meringue cases, top with ice cream.

GezFox Wed 06-Dec-17 21:00:57

Amazing ideas! It really is to die for . It's not really the consistency for drizzling but would be amazing spread on all those things, and thinking pancakes or brioche this weekend . Need to hide from the kids that's for sure.

PeanutButterIsEverything Wed 06-Dec-17 21:39:46

That sounds so amazing - I would just five in with a spoon and savour every last gorgeous morsel.

FlukeSkyeRunner Thu 07-Dec-17 07:05:51

Serve with a cheesecake, or ice cream. Or use in a Bakewell tart. Sounds delish.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: