Talk

Advanced search

Three week meal planner and shopping list

(4 Posts)
Iceland22 Mon 16-Oct-17 11:04:44

Hi
Does anyone know of a website or spreadsheet (or something!) that can help me. I want a simple meal planner that rotates every three weeks. I shop on line at Ocado usually.
If I get time I'll do one myself but I feel like I do the same meals over and over so I'm looking for inspiration.

Brighteyes27 Mon 16-Oct-17 11:05:56

No help but wat bing with interest.

chocciechocface Mon 16-Oct-17 18:21:29

I like 'Plan to Eat': https://www.plantoeat.com

I do pay a yearly subscription though, and it's main appeal for me is storing my recipes and having them accessible wherever I go. The principle is you enter your recipes, then create meal plans from these. It will generate shopping lists based on the recipe ingredients.

meal5 Fri 10-Nov-17 06:15:37

I’m old school when it comes to shopping lists. I still write them down. I’ll write them on a paper towel, paper plate, back of a receipt, anything I can find. My daughter likes to collect my shopping lists. She’s asked me to save them so someday she can make a collage out of them, which I think is sort of sweet. I’m old enough that she wants to keep track of those weird little quirks of mine.

meal5.com/blog/grocery-shopping-list-beautiful-thing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now