Talk

Advanced search

Smoothie maker recommendations

(7 Posts)
RainDancer Tue 29-Aug-17 12:22:11

Wanting a smoothie maker that doesn't take up much space on the side, easy to use, and all bits can easily be dismantled and put in the dishwasher. I've got a magimix and a stick blender, but they are just too much faff to use quickly in the morning. What would everyone recommend?

OP’s posts: |
Margomyhero Tue 29-Aug-17 12:26:53

I use my Nutri Ninja regularly.

Scabetty Tue 29-Aug-17 12:28:57

Nutri bullet is good.

HighlyCompetentExWife Tue 29-Aug-17 12:29:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RainDancer Tue 29-Aug-17 14:10:36

Like the sound of a Nutri Ninja!

OP’s posts: |
DandelionAndBedrock Tue 29-Aug-17 14:19:05

I have this Salter nutri-pro. I have also found that the small size of freezer bags fit the right amount of fruit/veg for the small beakers, so I spent Sunday chopping all the things to go into my smoothie, line the beaker with a freezer bag and then fill it up. Freezer bag out, knot and put into freezer. In the morning, take one bag out and leave it on the side whilst you get ready. Put into blender cup, add liquid and then blend. Done.

I don't know if the blade bit can go in the dishwasher though. I just wipe it over with a hot soapy cloth after each use and wash it properly in the evening.

NeonSun Wed 30-Aug-17 02:20:24

Personally I prefer my Cuisinart blender, it's good for making smoothies and other stuff smile And their models aren't very expensive, I really recommend you to get one of them smile
I noticed also that many people here recommend Ninja models, they're nice in some ways but on the other hand almost all of them have annoying problems with cracking plastic pitchers and chunks... So I think it's better to buy smth else instead hmm
As I know TigerChef and Kitchenaid blenders are good for making smoothies too, try to look through this list on cozzy.org for example smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »