Talk

Advanced search

Quick and easy finger food

(9 Posts)
OculusReparo Mon 03-Jul-17 22:56:42

Just that really. Am looking for quick and easy finger food but preferably things that can be made a few days in advance and isn't too expensive. TIA smile

OculusReparo Mon 03-Jul-17 22:57:45

Oh and it's for 30 people smile

OculusReparo Tue 04-Jul-17 08:21:49

Bump

AtleastitsnotMonday Tue 04-Jul-17 19:00:45

To be served hot or cold?

Pouffealouffe Tue 04-Jul-17 19:02:36

These went down really well for me: thin slices of baguette, brushed with a little oil and lightly toasted, then add a little splodge of fig jam and top with a thin slice of goats' cheese, and grill til melted.

yawning801 Tue 04-Jul-17 19:05:33

I always stick to a cube of pineapple and a cube of cheese on a cocktail stick!! Alternatively, if you're lazy like me then you can't go wrong with pork pies or cocktail sausages! HTH

AtleastitsnotMonday Tue 04-Jul-17 19:17:30

Homemade sausage rolls and cheese straws
Mini quiches
Falafels, toasted pita fingers and humous
Crudités and dips
If you have use of an oven, garlic baguettes, I did these at the weekend just to bulk out a buffet a bit and it was the first thing to go.
Chicken tweak chunks on cocktail sticks
Pinwheel wraps

OculusReparo Tue 04-Jul-17 20:50:10

Some will be served hot and others will be served cold. How would I go about making the mini quiches? Will a mini muffin tray work?

AtleastitsnotMonday Tue 04-Jul-17 22:24:46

Yes mini muffin tin would be fine although quite fiddley, a regular bun tin is slightly easier. Of you could go with a crust less quiche and use a silicon mini muffin tray. Otherwise puff pastry squares with toppings are easy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now