Talk

Advanced search

Liquidizer/blender that makes things actually smooth

(4 Posts)
JuniDD Wed 17-May-17 20:16:37

hello, I'm after a machine that I can use to make pasta sauces smooth/non lumpy (for DD aged 2). I have a hand blender thing but when I've tried to smooth out pasta sauce it's just made a horrific mess and not actually got rid of the lumps. Perhaps my technique is lacking so any advice welcome on how to make sauce she will eat!
Many thanks

tb Thu 18-May-17 14:57:12

Bamix is really good - from Lakeland - bit it's quite expensive. I've had mine nearly 20 years, and it's still going strong. It has several attachments and can be used for all sorts of things.

JuniDD Fri 19-May-17 23:03:35

Thank you! That is pretty ££ so will have to have a think. I just want whatever we get to actually do the job though so may be worth the investment.

TheWoollybacksWife Fri 19-May-17 23:11:34

When I use a blender I cannot get anything as smooth as my when I use my soup maker. I have the Sauté and Soup and the soup it makes is so smooth. I'm sure you could use it for pasta sauces. It makes fairly large quantities so you'd have to batch cook but it is honestly brilliant. Raw veg to soup in just over 20 minutes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now