Talk

Advanced search

Baking trays

(8 Posts)
lauryloo Sun 23-Apr-17 21:02:38

I'm moving house next week and getting a brand new kitchen so I'm looking to get some good baking sheets that will actually last and retain their shape!

Thanks in advance smile

Newdad19 Sun 23-Apr-17 21:10:23

Tk max is your friend, we moved house 1.5 years ago and invested in some new ones

WinkyisbackontheButterBeer Sun 23-Apr-17 21:14:17

We have some that are mermaid brand. I must have had them for five years at least and they are still in good nick. They were a bit pricy I think but worth the extra.

NannyR Sun 23-Apr-17 21:16:39

I have a circulon one that is sort of double layered so it doesn't warp, it's non stick too so easy to clean.

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Sun 23-Apr-17 21:22:13

lidl and aldi bakeware is excellent when they have it in

lidl in particular used to do extendable trays which i can fit on the shelf runners in the range....i am down to my last one though and that's in a poor state after many years!

do measure your oven though, it's mind boggling what will and won't fit if you are not careful....I've been caught out a couple of times and I have the MOST fabulous heavy weight roasting tin that I barely use as it is about half a milimetre smaller than my oven and is apt to get stuck if it is not pulled out very slowly and very straight and I just don't have time for that on a Sunday Roast day!

picklemepopcorn Mon 24-Apr-17 06:45:48

I use liners now, in all my baking sheets. I've cut the to size.

I've given up on quality baking sheets- either my cooking or DHs washing up is is clearly too brutal, they just don't last.

Oh, I'm trialling a Pyrex one, but it's heavy.

lauryloo Mon 24-Apr-17 08:25:49

Thanks all smile I'll have a look at those brands and see what I can find smile

user1473069303 Mon 24-Apr-17 08:32:42

The Le Creuset ones are good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now