Talk

Advanced search

Scallops and black pudding

(3 Posts)
beadyboo Thu 20-Apr-17 13:06:53

I have both, and know that they are a match made in heaven. Unfortunately all recipes I've found are as a starter, with only a sprig of green or a smidge of purée. Any recipes or ideas on how to make a nice (but not overly complicated) dinner? Just for 2, the kids are having pasta!

FemelleReynard Thu 20-Apr-17 16:16:19

Can't you just double up the portions so it's more filling? I like cauliflower puree with it, so maybe add some lots of that too. Or just add whatever veg you like? Or maybe a poached egg? You're making me hungry now!

offblackeggshell Thu 20-Apr-17 16:21:09

I'm too lazy to do the links just now (and eating a hot cross bun, so typing one handed), but if you add in main course to a google search, you'll get a waitrose suggestion that adds in colcannon to what you have, or another from abc good food that has a pea puree. I've had both, and loved both. It depends on how much work you want, but I'd say any combination of peas, mash, spinach, would be utterly lovely.

I'm jealous as well as lazy...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now