Talk

Advanced search

Pork stroganoff recipe

(8 Posts)
FawnDrench Mon 20-Mar-17 16:40:00

Can anyone recommend a delicious tried and tested pork stroganoff recipe please.

I've looked on the usual sites and there's lots of different versions - so I'm wondering what, in your opinion, the ideal combination of ingredients would be.
E.g. marinate the pork or not, and what to use for this?
Cream or sour cream or creme fraiche?
Cognac and/or wine or chicken stock?
Stove top or slow cooker?

Hope you can help, thanks.

FawnDrench Tue 21-Mar-17 11:29:39

Anyone??

Please...

kingjoffreyworksintescos Tue 21-Mar-17 11:40:47

I made the pork stroganoff recipe from gordon Ramsey's book cooking for friends , it was easy and turned out well , ( I did it ages ago ) it may be online , hope this helps

FawnDrench Tue 21-Mar-17 18:36:15

Thanks kingjoffrey - I have found it ok.

Iamastonished Tue 21-Mar-17 18:43:32

This Mary Berry recipe is absolutely delicious and really easy to make. I highly recommend it.

user1473069303 Fri 24-Mar-17 09:41:22

This is not a stroganoff recipe but one that I think is well worth trying:

www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/recipes/11064128/Paprika-pork-with-red-peppers-recipe.html

shirleycartersaidso Fri 24-Mar-17 12:16:31

Brown pork fillet, remove from pan, fry onions, mushrooms, garlic, add pork back, paprika, creme fraiche. Yum. Takes about 15 mins.

FawnDrench Mon 27-Mar-17 13:28:10

Thanks all - I did a sort of cross between Mary Berry and Gordon Ramsey and it was delicious!

Like the sound of the paprika pork and peppers and will try this in a few weeks time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now