Talk

Advanced search

I need a nice new frying pan (not expensive)

(9 Posts)
ohgoshIdontknow Sat 18-Feb-17 19:12:01

I've had every frying pan under the sun, from Le Creuset to Green Pan and, most recently, one I picked up in Aldi for roughly a tenner.

This was my favourite and it has now died - the handle broke off.

Can anyone recommend a nice one? IME cheaper is better but would love any recommendations.

Thank you!

lastqueenofscotland Sat 18-Feb-17 19:58:29

I have an ikea one which is more non stick than all my expensive nonstick pans and has been going strong for years

lizi311 Sat 18-Feb-17 20:00:38

I paid £12for an asda Tefal non stick one and it has been way better than any of the other more expensive ones ive had

ohgoshIdontknow Sat 18-Feb-17 20:05:10

Thanks so much, will google both now x

usernamealreadytaken Sun 19-Feb-17 10:42:30

I bought a Tefal Adventure on offer yesterday in Tesco for £12.50. Used it this morning, really good non stick, feels nice and substantial and it's dishwasher safe too grin

thenewaveragebear1983 Sun 19-Feb-17 10:49:42

Tkmaxx have a lot of the big brands but cheaper so might be worth a browse in there?

RockyBird Sun 19-Feb-17 10:51:37

I was going to also say TK Maxx but I've been beaten to it.

1frenchfoodie Sun 19-Feb-17 16:27:40

Yup, I came on to say TK Maxx too, they usually have tefal as well as other big brands. We have a great one from there (tefal) though it is whopping big, like a blooming paella pan, can only imagine it looked a bit smaller in the shop.

What are you doing to them to go through so many ohgosh?

Purplebluebird Sun 19-Feb-17 16:39:25

Tefal from Sainsburys is great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now