Talk

Advanced search

Best ever veggie lasagne

(8 Posts)
GezFox Wed 15-Feb-17 21:49:42

Please share your recipes! I am cooking for the first time for friends on Sunday and worried about producing a gloopy tasteless mess !

lastqueenofscotland Wed 15-Feb-17 21:56:59

The Mary berry one is brilliant

PidgeyfinderGeneral Wed 15-Feb-17 22:01:36

This one

www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/puy_lentil_lasagne_23244

redexpat Wed 15-Feb-17 22:03:54

Its not on his website but jamie olivers ultimate veggie lasagne is delicious. I think it is from his comfort food book and i found it on a vogue webpage i think. Takes 3 hours, and you need a very deep dish (we use the slow cooker pot) and you need more bechamel than he says. 750Ml.

INeedNewShoes Wed 15-Feb-17 22:04:57

Aubergine and mozzarella lasagne. Dead easy, nice defined layers rather than non-descript mush. Dead easy to make.

I don't know how to link on my phone but if you Google it it's the BBC good food entry that comes up first.

UmuLuxury Fri 17-Feb-17 06:21:10

I think just roast peppers, aubergine and courgettes in a thick garlicky tomato sauce (then layered with bechamel and pasta etc) is lovely. Very easy and simple. I sometimes scatter pine nuts over top.

Felicity Cloake's one basically has the flesh of aubergine and peppers mixed in a tomato sauce. My children like it because it's basically no descript vegetables but I find it to lack texture.

GezFox Fri 17-Feb-17 11:25:12

Thanks everyone ! They all look / sound great . Will let you know how I get on!

DeliveredByKiki Sat 18-Feb-17 04:59:11

If you haven't sorted it yet and you have HFW Veg book he has a brilliant mushroom and kale one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now