Talk

Advanced search

Any yummy spicy soup recipes?

(7 Posts)
newstartamiready Thu 09-Feb-17 12:44:03

I love Caribbean style soups and made a lovely one recently. I would love to hear of other recipes for tasty spicy soup! I also made a green Thai one which was lovely.

Please share your recipes smile

bramblina Thu 09-Feb-17 23:08:27

Not sure if this is spicy enough but you could spice it up, I love the BBC Good Food's Sweet Potato and Roasted Red Pepper soup- it has cumin in it so I tone it down if the kids are having it or I add more cumin and chilli if it's for adults. Mmmmm.

AverysillyoldHector Thu 09-Feb-17 23:14:59

I make this carrot and cumin soup most weeks, its lovely and very quick to do.

RemusLupinsChristmasMovie Fri 10-Feb-17 20:52:38

Made this Levi Roots one earlier this week and it was lovely. We added some chilli flakes to it to make it spicier and cut through the sweetness a bit more. We blended it all, rather than leaving some chunky.

Lunaballoon Sun 12-Feb-17 15:50:57

This Thai red lentil soup is easy and quick. I don't bother with the chilli oil, I just add a chopped up chilli or flakes to the soup.

Weedsnseeds1 Sun 12-Feb-17 15:57:22

thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/chicken-tortilla-soup/

Weedsnseeds1 Sun 12-Feb-17 16:00:14

Meant to add to link, this is amazing. If I have an odd left over wrap or tortilla, I cut into strips dry in the oven after I have used it for something else then store in a jar, so that. I can add like instant noodles to the bowl and pour the soup over.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now