Talk

Advanced search

Working from home lunch

(5 Posts)
Latetotheparty26 Wed 08-Feb-17 12:12:39

I started WFH this year and it's great but, I'm running out of ideas for quick and easy lunches for one!
I'm getting tired of sandwiches- and bread....any inspiration out there please? smile

Chasingsquirrels Wed 08-Feb-17 12:16:23

Soup
Eggs - scrambled, poached, dippy with soldiers!
Leftovers? Make bigger portions and either have in the next day or so, or freeze so you don't have to eat the same food evening meal then next day lunch.
Pasta in some form
Bread, cheese or pate, fruit

CMOTDibbler Wed 08-Feb-17 12:26:06

Jacket potatoes
Omelette - have been doing egg white, feta cheese and spinach recently
Rice noodles with sweet chilli chicken/ chicken and avocado or sweetcorn/ tuna and sweetcorn
Stir fry with quorn/prawns/cashews
Salad with tuna/chicken
Packet of rice (various flavours) with a steam salmon fillet (straight from freezer to microwave) or prawns
Leftovers
Soup. sometimes with added rice or buckwheat noodles

lastqueenofscotland Wed 08-Feb-17 13:13:24

Soups
Jacket potato
Pasta and pesto
Falafel and hummus

Catinthecorner Sun 12-Feb-17 21:36:07

Bowl meals using leftovers.

Grain, protein, veg, sauce.

This week mine will include

Leftover cous cous, leftover lamb, salady bits (they might be leftover too) and either a lemony dressing or harissa mayo

And
Leftover steak (I chopped a bit off as I thought my steak looked a bit big for one meal), leftover roast sweet potato, spinach leaves, small handful of peas and possibly a bit of blue cheese - balsamic or blue cheese dressing with that one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now