Talk

Advanced search

Meal planning

(3 Posts)
shinywhiteteeth Thu 02-Feb-17 19:07:25

Does anyone use a meal planning app on their phone? Which one would you recommend? Looking for a simple app which I can sync with my husband's phone so whoever gets home first can check what's for tea or lunch instead of grabbing something out of the freezer.

ElsieBobo Sat 04-Feb-17 10:42:00

Not a meal planning app per se but we use Wunderlist, synced to both phones (one account). We have various lists there including 'dinners this week' and 'shopping' and manually put everything in when planning on a Sunday.

2015mom Tue 25-Apr-17 11:18:04

I use my calendar on my phone and share the calendar with my husband so he knows what's for dinner.

When the meal is done for that day I will drag it across to another day which has no dinner set so usually have meal planning sorted for a month.

But obviously it's subject to change if I have had a busy day or I cannot be bothered to cook I will change the evening to leftovers in the fridge or pizza and will amend dinner accordingly .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now