Talk

Advanced search

Kitchenaid attachments

(12 Posts)
Newmanwannabe Mon 30-Jan-17 12:35:52

What do you think are the best/must have ones? I'm thinking about the mincer and spiriliser. Is there one that shreds/grates?

Finally going to get my kitchen aid at the end of feb gringringrin

taketwofluffykittens Mon 30-Jan-17 12:40:16

Mine came with lots of attachments as standard; different sized graters and slicers.
I bought a pasta roller which I love.

Newmanwannabe Mon 30-Jan-17 12:56:43

Ohh that's good. I just get two bowls a dough hook and whisk. I've been saving points on a shopping program for two years and just about have enough! So I figured since I don't have an outlay I can buy a few attachments

Newmanwannabe Mon 30-Jan-17 12:57:18

What colour do you have taketwo?

taketwofluffykittens Mon 30-Jan-17 13:09:18

Cream, DH bought it as a present. I asked for dark blueshock

taketwofluffykittens Mon 30-Jan-17 13:10:26

Sorry, meant to say, I keep thinking I should but the rubbery beater thing. I've been told it's really great for cakes.

IHaveBrilloHair Mon 30-Jan-17 13:10:34

Ive got tge pasta one, would like the mincer

PurpleMcPants Mon 30-Jan-17 13:12:07

I've had my kitchen aid for years now and only have the pasta roller taking up cupboard space. I use my kitchen aid a lot but for bread/cakes so I'd wait and see when you get it.

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Mon 30-Jan-17 13:16:13

i only have the large glass bowl and the flexi edge beater so far

its great to have an extra bowl tbh.

canihaveacoffeeplease Mon 30-Jan-17 13:52:27

The pasta roller attachment is bloody brilliant!!! Mincer/ sausage stuffed is pretty fun, and a second bowl is really really useful if you bake lots.

Enjoy, I love love love my kitchen aid

Newmanwannabe Mon 30-Jan-17 14:20:41

I already have an imperia pasta maker. (And haven't used it shock). So I'll hold off on the pasta maker... unless I eBay the
Imperia

My friend got one from her MIL for her 40th. But she doesn't bake... her DH likes to. and my friend thinks her mil thought it a good excuse to get her son something under the guise of a present for her!

LadyMonicaBaddingham Mon 30-Jan-17 14:39:24

Mincer is brilliant and the sausage nozzle is SO much fun... grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: