Talk

Advanced search

Recipe & Meal planners??

(3 Posts)
Caithnessgirlsouth1 Wed 11-Jan-17 21:18:52

Hi, am trying to get organised - what recipe & meal planners do you use & would recommend? Am looking to store recipes & plan weekly meals & would like to be able to save recipes directly from internet & to use metric rather than cup measurements. Have seen that Pepper Plate gets OK reviews - is it good? Thanks x

Suttonmum1 Fri 13-Jan-17 22:29:41

I use Paprika to store recipes. It's very good at extracting recipes from Web pages. I have done weekly plans and generated shopping lists from it but you have to be very accurate with the ingredients for it to aggregate them - eg all the different ways you might have vegetables added into recipes 'handful of greens', 'cup of brocolli etc. Is on android and ipad and can sync across them. Can have your own recipe categories eg Chicken, Cakes etc and things can be in more than one category. Think it was free, but if not then cheap.

Suttonmum1 Fri 13-Jan-17 22:31:13

Meant to say it's really useful to be able to look up on your phone what a recipe needs when you're standing in the supermarket (even for me who mainly shops online).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now