Talk

Advanced search

Hangover food

(5 Posts)
PringleDingle Mon 02-Jan-17 16:12:08

So I've been battling the worst hangover ever today. What a day! I'm only just starting to think about food but still not sure if I can risk it yet? What do you like to eat/drink on such glorious occasions?winebrewfhmm

angeyoung69 Mon 02-Jan-17 16:12:50

Salt and vinegar crisps, Chinese with salt and pepper chips. Yum.

PringleDingle Mon 02-Jan-17 16:48:51

You're on my wave length. As I stood shaking in the kitchen before I thought I could just eat some salt and vinegar but there's no way I can leave house. Salt and pepper chicken wings sound fab. I actually have a beef chow mein, duck and pancakes, beef in black bean sauce from a takeaway yesterday, then lamb and chicken leftover from dinner but can't face eating it. Brings back vague memories of yesterday when I appeared to have polished off most of the booze in la house 😵

angeyoung69 Mon 02-Jan-17 18:24:53

Maybe a power nap then some food. I had to do that yesterday. Turns out gin liquer mixed with prosecco doesn't agree with me even though it tastes amazing 😂 Hope u feel better soon

PringleDingle Tue 03-Jan-17 20:35:21

Thanks. I like the sound of your drink. OMG. I must be better! Never drinking again though. I literally was so wired, I couldn't sleep even though I was exhausted and it would have been better for all if I could. I barely slept last night either but feel loads better today and have started picking at food this afternoon. I'm bloody shattered though. Hope you feeling okay now x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now