Talk

Advanced search

Inspiration for that post Christmas slump

(8 Posts)
jasperthehamster Wed 28-Dec-16 09:38:37

Morning all!
Desperately seeking yummy salad recipes /anything lighter than multiple Christmas dinners and all their associated buffets.

Going to Tesco today so throw your best ideas at me smile meat eater although wanting to cut down on the dairy aspect. Fruit and veg lover too.

jasperthehamster Wed 28-Dec-16 17:37:58

Bump

Badders123 Wed 28-Dec-16 17:39:11

I'm doing jacket potatoes, salad and quiche tomorrow
Pavlova to follow

Wordsaremything Wed 28-Dec-16 20:38:56

Hi! Well salad into Xmas leftovers doesn't really go, but if you want a light and healthy option, make stock ( I know, I know) plus star anise and a packet of udon noodles, parsley mushroom and spring onion. Throw in leftover meat, and if being stylish a soft boiled egg. Heaven.

Ellieboolou27 Wed 28-Dec-16 22:09:09

Turkey bacon and avacardo mixed with light mayo and salad in pitta

Beetroot and new potatoes mixed with chopped red onion and coriander, drizzle olive oil and a bit of salt and it's really light but filling

Cous cous with turkey and apricots or cranberry and veg use oilive oil and lemon with some herbs and can be eaten hot or cold

Wordsaremything Fri 30-Dec-16 16:04:00

ellie you just prove me wrong! grin

Wordsaremything Fri 30-Dec-16 16:04:35

Provedblush

jasperthehamster Fri 30-Dec-16 18:27:52

Don't actually have any leftovers as dined out for all my Xmas meals (yay) but thanks anyway

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now