Talk

Advanced search

Vegan Cookbooks

(9 Posts)
Littlepleasures Tue 13-Dec-16 21:35:25

Which ones would you recommend?

Deathraystare Thu 15-Dec-16 18:25:36

Most seem to be American. I have a few though not vegan. The ones by (I think her name is) Sarah Kramer , there is also Isa Chandra Moskowicz..Tony Bishop Weston. For basics Eva Batt

economymode Sat 17-Dec-16 20:11:32

Aine Carlin 'Keep it Vegan' and ',the new vegan' are very accessible. Anna Jones ones not strictly vegan but have a lot of vegan recipes in. Also Isa Does It by Isa Chandra Moskowicz ,(Appetite for Reduction also good). Not got it, but Thug Kitchen has great reviews, but is very sweary.

VelvetGreen Sat 17-Dec-16 20:35:21

My go-to basic book is also by Isa Chandra Moskowicz, Vegan with a Vengeance, and i also like another of hers for more inspirational stuff, Veganomicon.

CaptainWarbeck Sun 18-Dec-16 02:25:07

Another vote for Isa Does It. Her malai kofta recipe is a family favourite. It was published in the Guardian so googleable.

caffeineanddryshampoo Sun 18-Dec-16 11:44:21

The Happy Herbivore books are fantastic. Thug Kitchen is hilarious. Oh She Glows is delicious and looks lovely. Plant Powered Families by Dreena Burton (my kids only like cakes though ahaha).

I've got loads grin I can't resist a vegan cookbook!

DeliveredByKiki Tue 20-Dec-16 07:55:23

Oh She Glows and Minimalist Baker are the ones I cook out of the most

Hulaballoo Mon 26-Dec-16 23:47:03

Easy began by sue Quinn is very good. X

Hulaballoo Mon 26-Dec-16 23:47:19

Easy vegan *

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now