Talk

Advanced search

Pasta

(7 Posts)
MalbecAndLindt Sun 13-Nov-16 19:22:25

Ever since I've been pregnant, the idea of pasta swimming around in loads of sauce repulses me (except for spaghetti bolognese confused ) But I've been fancying pasta a lot lately. Tonight we had linguine with prawns, garlic, chilli, lemon and olive oil which I really enjoyed.

Any suggestions on similar things with pasta that I could do?

agadoodoodoo Sun 13-Nov-16 19:27:48

Fry mushrooms in garlic, add avocado smushed with finely chopped spring onions; warm through. Mix with pasta & shave on parmesan.

foodiemama26 Sun 13-Nov-16 19:51:58

garlic, shallots and quartered cherry tomatoes cooked in olive oil with lots of black pepper. You can add fresh herbs (rosemary or basil work well) to perk it up

GinIsIn Sun 13-Nov-16 19:52:51

Crispy pancetta and peas, loads of Parmesan, black pepper and creme fraiche. YUM!!

Mummyoftwo91 Sun 13-Nov-16 20:40:54

I do a very similar pasta with the same ingredients you mentioned op but minus the prawns and I add feta and sometimes some courgette/broad beans

MalbecAndLindt Sun 13-Nov-16 20:55:37

Thesesound delicious. Foodie that sounds lovely with some feta mixed in...and a glass of crisp, dry white wine which I can have next year grin

lastqueenofscotland Sun 13-Nov-16 23:51:51

Fry garlic and chilli, add grated courgette and a lot of Parmesan

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now