Any food blogs you'd recommend?

(3 Posts)
1frenchfoodie Sat 03-Sep-16 13:50:21

I love a good food blog, here are a few of my favourites. I'd love to hear yours.

Hollow legs - restaurant reviews and recipes, slated towards S E Asian cuisine lizzieeatslondon.blogspot.co.uk

David lebovitz - paris based blogger with pastry chef background and numerous published books. Great ice creams along with savoury recipe and rstaurant / cookware / market reviews www.davidlebovitz.com

Cookie annd Kate - healthy food focused US based blogger www.davidlebovitz.com

Smitten kitchen - US based foodie, very tenacious at recipe developments / comparison so anything she flags as a good recipe has been well tested. Also has well received book out smittenkitchen.com

Blondie1984 Sat 03-Sep-16 16:43:41

I like The Little Loaf - mostly baking but some savoury recipes too

1frenchfoodie Sun 04-Sep-16 08:59:03

Thanks blondie that blog looks gorgeous. I am going to try her tiramisu. I made a great one once, even DH's Italian employers (I had no idea they were Italian when I sent him to work BBQ with tiramisu!) loved it but I didn't save the recipe and those I have tried since have been let downs. Fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now