Talk

Advanced search

Because we all love Ina....

(9 Posts)
Gileswithachainsaw Fri 25-Dec-15 14:49:59

Not recipes I'm afraid but I saw this and I thought of MN grin

I Tried Living Like Ina Garten For A Week To ... http://www.buzzfeed.com/mathewguiver/living-like-ina-garten-for-a-week?utm_term=.lwvNoXre8Q

Gileswithachainsaw Fri 25-Dec-15 14:55:54

www.buzzfeed.com/mathewguiver/living-like-ina-garten-for-a-week?utm_term=.lwvNoXre8Q

damn it maybe this one will work

Gileswithachainsaw Fri 25-Dec-15 14:56:04

phew

planter Fri 25-Dec-15 14:59:14

Oh I love Ina and Jeffrey, thank you!

I'd almost forgotten about those two - I used to watch them in the bath, I find them peculiarly relaxing smile

NeedsAMousekatool Fri 25-Dec-15 15:03:55

That was amazing fgrin

Gileswithachainsaw Fri 25-Dec-15 15:05:33

grin

planter Fri 25-Dec-15 15:09:35

That's a lovely article, he seems so funny and warm.

No one can be as happy and Ina and Jeffery. They are only able to be so happy because they are Very Blessed And Fortunate People.

Wolpertinger Fri 25-Dec-15 17:15:50

Thank-you so much for this. I especially liked his husband's failure to recognise his recreation of their favourite dish from France - happens in our house too. DH needs to work on his Jeffrey skills grin

PitPatKitKat Sun 27-Dec-15 03:28:39

Used to make her brownies and blondies for DH to take into work when we were first married. He loved them. I felt full of homemaker virtue. Basically you toss about a kilo of chopped chocolate in a little flour/cocoa then bake.

Now we make hot chocolate shots with chocolate sauce and coconut milk, same effect really, less greasing and flouring of tins. More time to watch boxsets and order in italian pizza whilst snuggling on the sofa.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now