Talk

Advanced search

Double whammy growth spurt help

(5 Posts)
DeliveredByKiki Sat 05-Dec-15 03:10:25

DD (4) and DS (7) seem to both be growth spurting and are eating everything in sight - they are apparently both CONSTANTLY hungry. Any tips on filling food?

DS eats pretty much everything, DD is fussier. We tend to eat veggie most of the time but they both like beans and cheese and eggs and nuts and seeds so they get a fair amount of protein.

They eat full portions at mealtimes so I don't feel like they're just snacking. DH mills his own flour to bake bread so it's pretty healthy and filling (and full of chia and flax), I I've them whole grain pasta and rice as isn't that supposed to fill them up too?

Meals are fine - it's all the bloody eating in between!!! Need to get it in hand and be more prepared because we are resorting to snacks stuff like crackers which I'm not convinced are filling them up

DeliveredByKiki Tue 08-Dec-15 16:35:38

Bump

Dancingqueen17 Tue 08-Dec-15 17:52:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DeliveredByKiki Wed 09-Dec-15 08:07:00

hadn't occured to me about thirst -DS is pretty good about drinking, DD less so but does guzzle water in the evenings

is it obvious at what point it's just them whiging because they're bored??

Dancingqueen17 Wed 09-Dec-15 12:43:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now