Talk

Advanced search

Irwin's Bread

(7 Posts)
dkennedy952 Tue 17-Nov-15 14:08:44

Hey guys smile I'm doing a bit of research for a marketing degree. I was wondering do any other mums using mumsnet buy products from Irwin's bakery? (Nutty Krust, Rankin Selection or Howells)
And are you on social media? If yes, would you be interested in following a company like Irwin's online?
If you wouldn't be interested is there anything that would make you more likely to want to follow a company such as a bakery in your online forums?
Thanks grin

Jackie0 Tue 17-Nov-15 14:13:23

I buy these products.
I'm on social media but I don't follow them.
I'm not sure what would make me want to. I wouldn't be bothered about coupons on bread or similar. I like recipes but I'm sure they don't want us baking our own grin

dkennedy952 Tue 17-Nov-15 14:19:13

Thanks so much for your opinion smile

dbrownlee1990 Tue 17-Nov-15 14:23:43

Hey chick, i buy dese products for my kids They love the muffins from these.
i am on social media but currently i dont follow them, mostly cause i was unaware thye were even online.
stuff like recipies and tips and maybe coupons or competitions would interest me. more awareness i think is the main thing.
hope dis helps with the research smile

Trooperslane Tue 17-Nov-15 14:28:56

I live outside ni now and really miss them.

I'd love to hear where I can buy them.

can you include Tayto and Club Orange thank you

dkennedy952 Tue 17-Nov-15 14:36:31

Hi Trooperslane, what product in particular are you looking for from Irwin's? If it is the Rankin selection, this should be available across the UK. I would advise contacting Irwin's through their Facebook page as they would be able to give you a lot more information. I have attached it to make it easier. smile www.facebook.com/irwinsbakery/?fref=ts

Higge Tue 17-Nov-15 20:42:21

I don't buy Rankin's Bread because it's full of additives, it's just not good quality wheaten, so I'd need to see only natural, traditional ingredients being used before I'd consider buying, never mind following the product.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now