Talk

Advanced search

Waitrose Platters

(4 Posts)
StarTravels Mon 31-Aug-15 18:22:00

I'm looking to use one of the supermarket "entertaining" platter services. I was looking at Waitrose, but I can't work out from the website whether the food comes on trays/platters for presenting or whether I would need to lay the food out on my own plates etc.

Has anyone used this before and does it come on plates ready to be laid out as a buffet? Thanks

SewCraftyLou Tue 01-Sep-15 17:05:29

The description says it comes "ready to serve" and the packaging says the tray is made of PET so I'd assume it does. I have no experience though.

StarTravels Tue 01-Sep-15 17:26:52

Thanks Sew, I wasn't sure if that was just packaging to transport it in, and whether "ready to serve" meant I needed to serve it on my own plates! It's not very clear. Thanks for your help though!

574ejones Sat 05-Sep-15 17:31:36

I have used Waitrose platters and they come on black plastic tray like things and are perfectly okay as servers, but not overly special. I think it would depend on the occasion whether I would be inclined to move them onto something else or not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now