Talk

Advanced search

Which milk frother?

(3 Posts)
redpriestandmozart Wed 12-Aug-15 18:00:27

Which do you think? I had a cheap one lasted literally 2 froths, waste of money, mind you it was only £3 but it did the job even if it was only twice. Looking for a better one and I found this Andrew James hand held that looked the part but DH thinks the electric one would be better. Only going to use it for the odd latte so I think the electric one is too extravagant unless you MNers say my life won't be complete without one!

www.amazon.co.uk/Andrew-James-Electric-Handheld-Chocolate/dp/B00JXK24PC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1439398552&sr=8-4&keywords=andrew+james+milk+frother

www.amazon.co.uk/Andrew-James-Function-Electric-Frother/dp/B00JUYBNSK/ref=sr_1_12?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1439395640&sr=1-12&keywords=milk+frother

So what do you think?

smaths Wed 12-Aug-15 19:25:57

I have a aeroccino for my nespresso machine and I love it. Used it for all sorts, making formula (probably not recommended, though it does heat to 70 degrees), milk for orphan lambs, milkshakes for the kids, babycinos - everything! On that basis I'd recommend the proper electric one - we had a hand held one before and it's nowhere near as useful

redpriestandmozart Thu 13-Aug-15 13:53:06

Thank you, I will probably come round to the idea of another small appliance in my already bulging cupboard!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now