Talk

Advanced search

What would be the best drink out of rocks squash or diluted fresh apple for my 2 year old?

(3 Posts)
Poppy1983 Fri 07-Aug-15 15:06:58

My two year old is on medication that requires her to drink a lot. The only way I can do this is with squash. I have decided to stop using the sugar free squash with artificial sweeteners. What would be the best alternative, heavily diluted apple juice from concentrate or rocks organic squash? Are there any dentists on here? Which one would be worse for teeth? Thank you x

Diggum Fri 07-Aug-15 21:43:35

I've no idea but I'd say just compare the sugar contents on the back and pick the lowest sugar version, diluting it up well either way.

And make sure she has a good scrub of her teeth twice daily (just not immediately after one of the drinks!).

hazeyjane Fri 07-Aug-15 21:50:18

My ds's dentist said that if ds is to drink anything apart from water (he has little to no enamel on his teeth) then weak sugar free is best - the only other thing he will drink is diluted apple juice and she said to try and avoid this.

She said to clean his teeth an hour after eating or drinking anything sugary.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now