Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

INSPIRE ME!!! Heathy dinners...

(8 Posts)
TheBobbinIsWound Tue 28-Jul-15 17:58:14

DP and I are on a health kick and my "go to" is quinoa salad with grilled chicken or feta with lemon juice and extra virgin.

I'm getting bored!

Any ideas please oh wise ones?!

Dancingqueen17 Tue 28-Jul-15 18:10:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TheBobbinIsWound Tue 28-Jul-15 18:50:04

We eat pretty much everything (therein lies our problem!) DP is allergic to mussels and refuses to eat courgettes and aubergine but that is absolutely it... Yes I fully appreciate how lucky I am!

Other than that salmon and tuna (which we have quite regularly) can you recommend a nice white fish? Monkfish is nice but too pricey for every day supper (imo) ... I tend to draw a blank with white fish.

Also what would you serve it with? I'd probably go courgette spaghetti for myself but there's only so many new potatoes I can present DP with before he turns into one!

Dancingqueen17 Tue 28-Jul-15 19:25:59

Dancingqueen17 Tue 28-Jul-15 19:34:50

mamaswabey Tue 28-Jul-15 19:41:36

I keep posting this recipe on these boards, and it's my own blog so I hope that's okay, but it really is good. And healthy, and easy. Adapted from a Nigella recipe.

keralan fish curry

lastqueenofscotland Tue 28-Jul-15 23:02:45

spiced chickpeas with hallumi i love.
big greek salad with falafel and hummus
vegetable soups (favourites are spicy sweet potato and curried parsnip)
home made bean burgers
ratatouille
dahl
cous cous dishes
Stir frys
imam byaldi

im a veggie verging on vegan so these are all meat free but nothing wrong with a lot of veggies and pulses!

TheBobbinIsWound Tue 28-Jul-15 23:11:52

Yum! Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now