Talk

Advanced search

gluten free, dairy free, baby friendly recipes

(6 Posts)
RavioliOnToast Mon 27-Jul-15 10:02:49

please help!

my dd2 has been diagnosed cmpi and gluten allergy. if possible recipes or links to recipes that I can batch cook and freeze, also lunch ideas? I have zero ideas for lunches other than eggs and toast, rice cakes and houmous with veg sticks

Gileswithachainsaw Mon 27-Jul-15 10:05:15

check out www.piginthekitchen.com

not sure how baby friendly it is but you can make any combo of dairy egg wheat gluten free stuff

Gileswithachainsaw Mon 27-Jul-15 10:06:37

www.piginthekitchen.co.uk/?m=1

try again

Gileswithachainsaw Mon 27-Jul-15 10:09:10

www.piginthekitchen.co.uk/p/recipes.html?m=1

squizita Mon 27-Jul-15 14:07:45

Potato wedges, various lentil stews made rich with coconut oil, tomato stuffed with cooked egg yolk, cooked rice and the tomato pulp. Little egg "cakes" where you mix sweet or savoury veg/fruit with beaten egg, then bake in cupcake cases for 20 min or so till set (they freeze well).

DD can ear anything but I use her nap times to browse pinterest so know aaalll the baby recipes. grin

squizita Mon 27-Jul-15 14:11:27

My dd's favourite stew is a bag of chopped casserole veg (root veg) + 2 chopped spuds + Boots baby stock cube (no salt) in water ... slow cooker for 6 hours then blitz up and add olive or coconut oil (butter also works but you can't use that - non dairy spread?).
Makes about 10 portions! I defrost it, heat in the microwave and shovel it in.grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now