Talk

Advanced search

fat free greek yoghurt

(3 Posts)
ItsaTenfromDen Thu 16-Jul-15 09:39:53

has anyone found an alternative to Total 0% that is cheaper?

I am trying to cut down on my spending, and I do prefer the texture this yoghurt, but I do think £1.00 a pot is quite expensive. I am having the fat free natural yoghurt from Lidl which is 45p for a large tub, but it's just not the samesmile

Thanks

Blondie1984 Fri 17-Jul-15 00:21:44

Liberte is a bit cheaper and you can get a big tub like the Total one
My other favourite at the moment is called Skyr, it is similar in term of texture and creaminess - can get a natural one that is fat free and there are a few different flavours too like strawberry and honey- those are on offer in Tesco at the moment and I'm buying them instead of the Total one

PickaPengy Mon 20-Jul-15 12:04:34

I had exactly the same dilemma recently as I was spending far too much on Total 0%. It is so deliciously creamy and low fat! What I have found which is reasonably good is Lidl's 2% Greek Yogurt which is sold in a bucket shaped tub with handle. It is on offer at the moment, about £1.30 for 1kg. Still buy Total but rationing it for when I have it with desserts etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now