Talk

Advanced search

(White) chocolate chip cookie recipe- any good ones?

(8 Posts)
Poppytime Thu 02-Jul-15 20:06:03

Dd's nursery/school fete on Saturday - want to bake a contribution but don't have much time with work etc so thought I would do cookies, nice and easy. I LOVE white chocolate chip cookies - may as well bake a few extra for home wink done a quick google and quite a few recipes out there but also with comments like they came out too cakey etc - anyone got any or could point me in the direction of some tried and tested choc chip cookie recipes? Thanks in advance!

Poppytime Thu 02-Jul-15 20:18:34

Oops should I have put this in baking?!

ScooseIsLoose Thu 02-Jul-15 20:31:17

these are always a winner

Poppytime Thu 02-Jul-15 20:34:53

Thanks Scoose! Mmm I used to love Millie's cookies (I assume that's the reference!)

Barbeasty Fri 03-Jul-15 07:32:10

There's a white chocolate, cranberry and pecan recipe in Nigella's Christmas book which is delicious. I've made it leaving buts out if you just wanted the chocolate and no nuts and it's still really good.

Poppytime Sat 04-Jul-15 17:12:18

Thanks barbeasty - i ended up making the Millie's cookie ones and they came out really well so thank you!

ramonaquimby Sat 04-Jul-15 17:41:39

Try the vintage choc chip cookie recipe on BBC good food website. They are v yummy!

honeyandfizz Sat 04-Jul-15 17:51:40

I've made the Millie's ones a few time and they are always divine smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now