Talk

Advanced search

Need some lunch inspiration

(6 Posts)
BelleCurve Sat 27-Jun-15 21:16:31

I've got into bad habits of buying lunch at Pret etc and want to save some money/lose a bit of weight. I need some inspiration and to plan ahead so I buy stuff for the week.

I do online shopping from Tesco and have a Sainsbury's local near the office. We have a fridge and microwave, so I can heat up anything - just need to plan rather than giving into temptation at the last minute. I don't really like sandwiches, so need to be a bit more creative with wraps etc - any suggestions?

Dancingqueen17 Sun 28-Jun-15 10:45:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

annielostit Sun 28-Jun-15 14:53:12

Sweet chilli & prawn noodles - cooked prawns noodles veg if you like & chilli sauce.
Wraps with salad guacamole & shredded chicken. Schwartz flavoured sprinkles are good over chicken. Make pulled pork with lean pork joint , shred & freeze.
Layered salads, pitta breads.
Home baked jackets, reheat & add fillings - tuna , coronation chicken etc etc. Nice homemade soup & salad roll.
Oh takes savoury rice, curry, paste bake to warm up.

Spanish omelette

Oatcakes, mini pot of Philly, grapes

Feta and pomegranate salad

Hoummus, carrot sticks, pitta

Dancingqueen17 Sun 28-Jun-15 20:20:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lastqueenofscotland Mon 29-Jun-15 12:26:35

I have a microwave at work and usually just make an extra portion of whatever I had the night before.

Curries
Gnocci
Soup
Bean burgers
Spanish omlette

Are a few off the top of my head that work really well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now