Talk

Advanced search

Delicious & healthy recie for chicken mini fillets?

(5 Posts)
BlackCake Tue 09-Jun-15 18:26:39

Please?

I have 2 packets of mini breast fillets I need to use tomorrow and am all out of inspiration.

It needs to be fairly healthy and low or 'good' carb (brown rice, sweet potato OK - no potato or pasta).

Mucho gracias.

TyneTeas Tue 09-Jun-15 18:37:10

marinade them for chicken kebabs

tyne-teas.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/chicken-kebabs.html

agoodbook Tue 09-Jun-15 19:23:46

this is good
www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/449775/slimming-world-chicken-and-tarragon-fricassee

Suttonmum1 Thu 11-Jun-15 18:21:16

If you google hamlyn bhoona chicken curry you will get a simple dry chicken curry stir fry from a book I bought in Sainsbury's " 200 light chicken dishes".
Made it this week. Kids loved it. Basically marinate chicken in yoghurt, garlic and spices a few hours in advance. Then stir fry the lot. Served with rice, brocolli and a standby garnish of tinned sweetcorn mixed with a little chopped fresh chilli and a squeeze of lime. Leftover chicken was good for lunch today. Bit like those marinaded chicken breasts in M&S.

I cut down the spices a little and did the yoghurt by eye. Had no Garam Masala but did put in coriander which really lifted it. Also part way through cooking looks a little dodgy but comes out fine once excess water fries off.

MelanieCheeks Thu 11-Jun-15 20:31:34

Fajitas with corn tortillas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now