Talk

Advanced search

anybody knows a machine/ blender? for making squashies carrots apples etc, puree - for adults/ old kids

(4 Posts)
worriednow1 Wed 07-Jan-15 06:59:11

Woudl like to puree apples, carrots and have little mess - for sort of everyday use. which machine would you recommend please? thanks

CogitoErgoSometimes Thu 08-Jan-15 10:04:54

I would recommend a hand or stick blender (see pic). They usually come with a tall slim beaker and are ideal for pureeing relatively small amounts. Also good for blending something in its original container (like soup) which is safer and less messy than pouring hot liquids into a goblet blender and then having to pour them back into a pan.. You clean them by rinsing the business end under the tap, or some models have a detachable stalk that can go in the dishwasher or washing up bowl

acrabadabra Thu 08-Jan-15 10:27:09

You can get a gadget from Pampered Chef called a manual food processor. It's fab. And no wires or electricity.

Norfolkandchance1234 Thu 08-Jan-15 11:29:39

Just a normal old fashioned glass blender works for me. I use it for purees, smoothies, soups, juicing all fruit and veg. They are very strong and versatile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now