Talk

Advanced search

Where can I find a menu planner book?

(14 Posts)
Monroe Fri 02-Jan-15 13:49:58

I try and meal plan most weeks and find it really helps while working full time to k ow what we're eating full time as well as keeping the cost and the waste down.

At the minute I tend to scribble a plan down on a scrap of paper or notebook but would love an actual book I could use. I've tried looking online but can only really see the magnetic wipe boards.

Does anyone have one and can recommend where to get one from? Thanks

MelanieCheeks Fri 02-Jan-15 13:50:54

I use a desk diary smile

Eyespy24 Fri 02-Jan-15 19:27:08

How about an app?

WipsGlitter Fri 02-Jan-15 19:28:49

Is there an app?

Pippidoeswhatshewants Fri 02-Jan-15 19:33:05

I am using a weekly timetable in a picture frame, with a whiteboard pen. Although I think a calendar/book is a good idea, as you can look at past weeks for inspiration when you get brain freeze immediately after writing down SpagBol

Pixa Fri 02-Jan-15 19:36:38

How about a look on Pinterest for a free meal planner printable? I have one in an A4 frame in my kitchen, I then use whiteboard markers to write on it and then it's reusable the next week. smile Much like Pip.

merlehaggard Fri 02-Jan-15 19:38:00

I didn't previously know it existed but I just downloaded the NHS change4life one. Definitely worth a try.

DaftSkunk Fri 02-Jan-15 19:38:53

BBC Good Food Family Meal Planner recipe book. Tesco Real Food also do a good app and recipe ideas.

DrownedGirl Fri 02-Jan-15 20:27:08

Organised mum do a cute pad with tear off shopping list

DrownedGirl Fri 02-Jan-15 20:28:03

Or use this, plan for the whole month?

www.itsybitsyfun.com/coloring-page-calendar-for-kids.html

Eyespy24 Sat 03-Jan-15 00:25:03

I have a free android app called food planner. It's fab!

GraysAnalogy Sat 03-Jan-15 00:28:22

Pp has said Pinterest, there's some beautiful free printable ones. Make your own binder

Monroe Sat 03-Jan-15 13:14:39

Thank you everyone! I love stationery and have list books for all sorts blush

I've used a wipe board one before but do like pen and paper. Like pip said, I'd like to look back and get ideas and be able to jot down things. I've not tried online apps before but will take a look.

Thanks again

BikeRunSki Sat 03-Jan-15 13:19:01

I use a "week per view" diary, but I am going to start using those calendars drowned linked to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now