Advanced search

quick and easy meals

(3 Posts)
bekiboo1991 Mon 24-Nov-14 13:15:13

Can anyone help I'm trying to come up with evening meals for me, my partner and my 1 year old to eat and enjoy together, the problem is I don't have an awful lot of time and my 1 yo isn't eating meat in the evenings at the moment but loves finger foods and part mashed foods and can't quite easily eat the same amount as her daddy. So I'm a bit stuck. Any advice will be much appreciated grin

agoodbook Mon 24-Nov-14 21:32:05

Penne pasta tossed with pesto- could add mushrooms ( my DGS loves mushrooms)/ cheese

Couscous with frozen peas , sweetcorn ,fried onions chopped hard boiled eggs ( make couscous with stock to help flavour}- you could add any cooked meat for you and partner

Stir fry

I know she doesn't eat meat, but sausages with broccoli mash and gravy- you can get vegan/vegetarian/chicken sausages- it may just be the texture of the meat

AdorableAbbie Thu 27-Nov-14 08:40:30

Try this sites to get more ideas if your looking for a quick and easy meals for your family.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now