Talk

Advanced search

quick and easy meals

(3 Posts)
bekiboo1991 Mon 24-Nov-14 13:15:13

Can anyone help I'm trying to come up with evening meals for me, my partner and my 1 year old to eat and enjoy together, the problem is I don't have an awful lot of time and my 1 yo isn't eating meat in the evenings at the moment but loves finger foods and part mashed foods and can't quite easily eat the same amount as her daddy. So I'm a bit stuck. Any advice will be much appreciated grin

agoodbook Mon 24-Nov-14 21:32:05

Penne pasta tossed with pesto- could add mushrooms ( my DGS loves mushrooms)/ cheese

Couscous with frozen peas , sweetcorn ,fried onions chopped hard boiled eggs ( make couscous with stock to help flavour}- you could add any cooked meat for you and partner

Stir fry

I know she doesn't eat meat, but sausages with broccoli mash and gravy- you can get vegan/vegetarian/chicken sausages- it may just be the texture of the meat

AdorableAbbie Thu 27-Nov-14 08:40:30

Try this sites to get more ideas if your looking for a quick and easy meals for your family.

www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/recipe-collections-favorites/quick-easy/fast-dinner-recipes-0

www.momswhothink.com/quick-and-easy-dinner-recipes/quick-and-easy-30-minute-meals.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now