Talk

Advanced search

Do your weight attitudes effect how you feed your child? Views needed!

(5 Posts)
amycooper789 Wed 05-Feb-14 16:28:43

Hi everyone,

I am a Psychology student in my final year at Loughborough University.
For my dissertation I am researching parents’ child feeding practices and attitudes about eating and weight. I would be extremely grateful if any mothers with children aged between 3-5 years could complete a short questionnaire to help towards this study .The link for the questionnaire is below:

https://www.survey.lboro.ac.uk/childfeedingquestionnaire

I will be posting a summary of these findings which may be of interest to many parents.
Thank you very much in advance for your help smile

Amy

KoPo Wed 05-Feb-14 16:39:22

So you only what mothers opinions and not any of the dads on here who feed and care for their children?

KoPo Wed 05-Feb-14 16:40:17

want not what. Stupid tablet.

amycooper789 Wed 05-Feb-14 16:46:07

Hi KoPo,

This study is primarily looking at mothers views due to the type of project- however I would also be interested to look at dads views in the future, as they are of course equally as important!

AcaciaBeez Thu 06-Feb-14 20:00:16

I'm also a student and I've just had a look t your survey, just a methodological tip, to ask so many question puts many people off and it's something we've been advised against when doing a dissertation questionnaire

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now