Talk

Advanced search

Veggie ideas

(5 Posts)
piebald Mon 13-May-13 08:27:20

I have a really busy day next saturday and in the evening have Mil and veggie friend coming for supper, what could i make that could be prepared the day before and reheated or served cold or just sit in the oven and wait for us?

Drladybird Mon 13-May-13 10:10:57

Something like this Chocolate and Black bean chilli served in wraps. You could prepare little pots of different things (or buy guacamole, sour cream etc) and then heat up the chilli and everyone can help themselves. I love this kind of social eating...

ThePskettiIncident Mon 13-May-13 10:14:10

Quiche!

EskSmith Mon 13-May-13 10:41:34

Quiche was the first thing I thought of too, always better the day after it is made. Serve with salad and new potatoes, yum!

piebald Mon 13-May-13 12:46:41

Mm I like the sound of that chili but i think it is going to be quiche, and i can make on friday and the kids like it too. I was reading another thread on here about Ottolenghis aubergine cheescake which sounds really gross until you see recipe and picture and it looks lovely but my local shop dosent seem to sell aubergines any more (actually i am kidding myself if i thought i could get black beans for chili)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now