Talk

Advanced search

Recipe help please - bit of a long shot!

(6 Posts)

A couple of weeks ago I wrote down the ingredients to a chocolate tart but I've completely forgotten where the recipe was from. It was a bit different as it had some citrus zest in the chocolate mix then a dusting of spiced cocoa on top. I really want to make it today and I've looked in the books I know I've used recently but no luck. Any ideas? Thank you smile

Anyone? Failing the exact recipe any other really good chocolate tart recipes that are a bit out if the ordinary? smile

21mealspluscake Wed 01-May-13 15:29:03

I make this one a lot - practicallydaily.blogspot.co.uk/2006/11/chocolate-truffle-cake.html and have made it using maya spiced chocolate and it's wonderful.

tigerlilygrr Wed 01-May-13 15:53:17

It's not a tart but my recipe book fell open today at Nigella's choc cloud cake and that has citrus zest in the base and spiced cocoa dusting ... Any good?

They both look lovely thanks, don't know which one to try as I have ingredients for both. That would be greedy though wouldn't it...

4merlyknownasSHD Wed 01-May-13 17:36:32

There was a good, very very rich, one in either Naked Chef, or Jamie Oliver's next book.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now