Talk

Advanced search

I would like one of those mini veg chopper thingies. Do you have one you can recommend?

(9 Posts)
fuzzpig Tue 30-Apr-13 18:24:25

I have heard about these and seen a few different ones but not sure what to go for. Tefal, JML thing, etc.

We do have an amazing large food processor but due to health issues it is too heavy/cumbersome for me to use every day and it would make more sense to have something little that I can use easily.

Most important factor is that it is easy to clean, as we don't have a dishwasher.

smile

CogitoErgoSometimes Tue 30-Apr-13 19:36:19

I have a Braun Multiquick which is a hand blender with a mini food processor attachment. I probably use it more than my big food processor and it's very easy to take apart and clean

HappyGirlNow Tue 30-Apr-13 19:41:55

This is great
www.amazon.co.uk/Kenwood-Wizard-HB665-2-Speed-Blender/dp/B00023C4ZY

HappyGirlNow Tue 30-Apr-13 19:42:58

Better link

mrspaddy Tue 30-Apr-13 19:44:31

I have a hand held blender thing for soups which I use a lot. I then bought a mini Ready Steady Chopper from Argos and it is really handy.. Now it is good for chopping say one onion/garlic etc. Small enough things. I gave my mum my big mixer as I needed the cupboard space and couldn't be bothered with the hassle of it.

mrspaddy Tue 30-Apr-13 19:46:51

Me again.. just checked and they no longer do the particular one I bought but it is very similar to the red one from Borsch (sp?)

worried90 Tue 30-Apr-13 20:11:11

I have this Russell Hobbs one. Was much cheaper in asda though... Think I paid £15
www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B007CLSHI2/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1367348890&sr=8-3&pi=SL75

Taffeta Tue 30-Apr-13 20:39:50

I have this. Have had it years, it's great. Use it for onions, guacamole, curry paste, breadcrumbs, pesto etc etc

fuzzpig Sat 04-May-13 13:47:49

Thanks for all the replies smile I think it'll be really helpful having one! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now