last week in Lidl I bought...

(10 Posts)
Yorkiegirl Mon 15-May-06 18:36:16

Message withdrawn

shellybelly Mon 15-May-06 18:42:51

rest of the recipe please

charmkin Mon 15-May-06 18:42:52

ooo
I had that. I added coconut cream as well.

shellybelly Mon 15-May-06 18:45:16

your recipe too charmkin come on I'm crap at doing currys did one a few months back in it was bloody awful

charmkin Mon 15-May-06 18:47:38

Um well did the whole chuck it all in a blender thing. Then fried it up into a paste. Added chicken and stir fried. Then when it was cooked I added the coconut cream. That's it really. Served with curried veg ( aubergine and sweet potato), rice and nan.

shellybelly Mon 15-May-06 18:51:02

that easy, so where do you get the kits from?? want to start introducing dd to some mildly spicy foods and curry is perfect

Mercy Mon 15-May-06 19:02:13

Yorkiegirl that sounds great. Can you remember how much it cost?

Shellybelly, how old is your dd? I would think the curry kit Yorkiegirl is talking about would be too spicy for a child because of the chillies. M&S do a 'Fruity, Creamy Curry sauce' which was perfect for kids - although I haven't seen it for a while.

shellybelly Mon 15-May-06 19:12:48

she is almost 11mths and you are probably right Mercy, could miss out the chilli tho, am sure she would be ok with the rest of the stuff. If not I will have a look for the m&s one

cheltenhamgal Mon 15-May-06 20:07:24

you could try a fruity veg curry for your little one, any fruit/veg you fancy i have done it in the past with apples,celery,courgettes, carrots, onion,raisins, potatoes,mild curry powder, raisins, apple juice. Chop all the fruit and veg up, put in large pan, add curry powder and juice and simmer until cooked. My dd used to love it

Yorkiegirl Mon 15-May-06 22:45:54

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: