Talk

Advanced search

Good food ideas for my 7 month old?

(3 Posts)
mummysbigsmiles Fri 05-Apr-13 16:14:10

My daughter will be 7months old on Sunday coming, i was wondering if anyone has some lovely recipe ideas? And also if i can give her peanut butter mixed with some foods such as puréed apples??

Thanks

sharond101 Fri 05-Apr-13 22:38:37

My DS eats alot of what we have like turkey mince enchiladas, lasagne, meatballs, white fish with veg & sweet potatoes, shepherds pie, soups, chicken with rice and peas etc We just mash or puree, leave out the salt and use homemade or low salt stock.

bewareoftheswan Sat 06-Apr-13 09:37:47

We did BLW so she's always just had some of our food, but particular favourites when she was 7 months ish were eggs in any form, sweet potato and butternut chips with yoghurt to dip, Yorkshire pudding, strips of chicken and steak. She also loved hummus and peanut butter on toast, and peanut butter watered down a bit to make a sauce for noodles. Oh and anything on pasta, bolognese being her particular favourite.

So any of those might work if you want to give her some finger food, or I guess you could mash/purée them up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now