Talk

Advanced search

What attachments do you have & USE for your Kenwood or kitchenaid?

(4 Posts)
ComradeJing Tue 23-Oct-12 11:11:07

I'm mostly just asking because I'm nosy.

As it says ^ in title: What attachments do you have and actually USE on your Kenwood or Kitchenaid? Or do you have the attachments and don't use them because they are not worth the effort, you have something else that does the job better, or you just CBA.

Debating kenwood (the old fashioned chef type, not Kmix) or kitchenaid at the moment and curious about attachments.

As an aside I've used both - my mum had a kenwood that lasted years and years before it died of old age and a kitchenaid where the motor burned out quite quickly.

uggmum Tue 23-Oct-12 11:13:03

I have a kitchen aid and I use the paddle attachment with the rubber thingy down it. It makes fab butter cream.

'thingy is not an official term' but I can't remember the name of it.

blueberryboybait Tue 23-Oct-12 22:15:40

I have a kitchen aid and I have the soft edge beater, a second large bowl and the ice cream maker, all of which I use more than once a week.

mrspink27 Wed 24-Oct-12 09:46:20

Another vote for KitchenAid here, I have soft edge paddle beater, dough hook, whisk and a spare large bowl. All get used atleast twice a week, dough hook daily for bread, pizza dough etc. WHisk slightly less.

I would like some more attachments and am watching out for them on eBay and friends going to the US where they are much cheaper!! I would like the pasta roller I think...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now