Talk

Advanced search

macaroni cheese.

(8 Posts)
fuckadoodlepoopoo Mon 22-Oct-12 14:04:13

I've found a recipe for this which says to eat straight away once cooked. Do you think it would be ok left in the oven for a couple of hours and reheated?

lolalotta Mon 22-Oct-12 14:07:45

It will set once cold and the sauce will thicken, can you cling film it uncooked and pop it in the fridge and then bake once you get in?

fuckadoodlepoopoo Mon 22-Oct-12 14:09:26

Oh i see. The sauce would be made though so that will be sort of cooked won't it?

SydneyB Mon 22-Oct-12 14:09:39

That's what I do. Get it all ready, cheese sauce included, then stick in fridge with foil over and cook when needed.

fuckadoodlepoopoo Mon 22-Oct-12 14:38:41

Do you cook the pasta?

lolalotta Mon 22-Oct-12 17:26:18

I cook the pasta for two minutes less then what it says on the pack and then I bake it the macaroni from cold for about 35 minutes at 200 degrees until piping hot. Oh and after you have cooked the pasta wasting it under a cold tap before mixing it into the sauce to stop it going sticky!

lolalotta Mon 22-Oct-12 17:26:47

Wasting= wash

bigTillyMint Mon 22-Oct-12 19:37:21

I cook the pasta and make the sauce then mix together and bake. Then, if there is any left I put it in the fridge with cling film over and reheat in microwave.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now