Talk

Advanced search

lamb recipe from a back issue of essentials magazine?

(4 Posts)
cadifflur Sat 10-Sep-11 18:22:31

Hi,
this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a recipe for a lamb dish from a back issue of essentials magazine, earlier this year. I think it was a slow roasted greek type recipe, but it looked all summery in the picture. It was shown with glass of rose wine and a bowl of pistachios, and some new potatoes with feta, and green beans I think. I'd be really grateful if anybody can let me know which issue of essentials it was in. DH kindly recycled some back issues of mine before I cut out the recipes. TIA.

Jcee Sat 10-Sep-11 21:07:35

I've got a pile of essentials mags which I keep meaning to sort through - let me have a look and see if I can find it

Jcee Sun 11-Sep-11 12:03:57

Found it - would you believe it, it was in the first one I picked up!

It was exactly as you described...you must have a good memory...and looks yummy!

It's June 2011 edition - If you don't have it, I can scan and email you the pages if you pm me your email address smile

cadifflur Mon 12-Sep-11 13:14:21

thank you so much! yes I remembered thinking how fab it looked for a summer lunch! thanks so much for the offer, I'm going to try and order a back copy of them as I know there were a few other articles I wanted. (grr DH, clearing out my stuff not his pile of unread men's health mag and sunday papers!!!) thanks again smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now